Friday, July 12, 2013

Patched Works 100 Blocks of Summer–Block 41

JEN_41Block of the day: #41

Section: Triangles

Featured Quilter:  Jen

Jen says:  I named my block “Through the Looking Glass.”  I’ve had this red batik in my stash for about 4 years.  I love it, just am never sure what to do with it.  I worked for about a half hour to fussy cut these two pieces.  I wanted to find two of the most similar areas to cut from. 

This block is the first in the section to use Tula Pink’s Flying Geese method.  Take a look at page 85 but by now I’m sure you’re all pro’s and this will be nothing!

Additional blocks made by:  Mary & Lisa

LISA_41MARY_41


We encourage you to take pictures of your blocks and upload them to our Tula Pink 100 Blocks of Summer Flickr Group. If technology isn’t your thing, bring your blocks into the shop and we’ll snap a picture of them and upload them on your behalf. 

You can also keep up with our progress in many places: here on our Patched Works Fabric Jules Blog, by visiting our website or by  Following us on Facebook!

It’s never too late to join the fun.  Stop in the shop to find out more about how to get started. 

It’s always a party at Patched Works!

No comments:

Post a Comment