Monday, July 29, 2013

Patched Works 100 Blocks of Summer – Block 58

LISA_58   Block of the day: #58

Section: Stripes

Featured Quilter:  Lisa

Lisa says:  I named my block Tula Rail.  What can I say- Four stripes 2" by 6 1/2"- easy!

 

 

Additional blocks made by:  Shirley, Mary, Jen & Rhonda

shirley_58 MARY_58

JEN_58 RHONDA_58

Mary says:  Here is a block I made entirely out of my scrap pile.  It doesn't use graduated colors like Tula's block, but the fabrics all play nicely together.  And isn't that the point?

Jen says:  I decided I needed a quick way to add more yellow into my quilt as it was severely lacking.  I had quite the challenge finding four yellows in my stash that were just different enough.


We encourage you to take pictures of your blocks and upload them to our Tula Pink 100 Blocks of Summer Flickr Group. If technology isn’t your thing, bring your blocks into the shop and we’ll snap a picture of them and upload them on your behalf. 

You can also keep up with our progress in many places: here on our Patched Works Fabric Jules Blog, by visiting our website or by  Following us on Facebook!

It’s never too late to join the fun.  Stop in the shop to find out more about how to get started. 

It’s always a party at Patched Works!

No comments:

Post a Comment