Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Another winter day in Wisconsin

Another day tucked under a blanket in the comfort of my home. 


Seriously why does water taste so much better out of a straw? Maybe it is some magical essence from my cool Free Spirit cup or maybe Domo has been sneaking something into my drink. 

Thankfully I have my S'mores quilt keeping me cozy! 

Frank keeps trying to pat down my hair. I actually think the Heat Miser thing might be a good new look for me.


But enough about me... Stephanie has been preparing some really awesome photos of all the new arrivals at the shop! 

There is nothing better than looking at fabric on a cold winter day! 

Let's start with some amazing batiks! Which reminds me - have you signed up for Batik on February 24th yet?


Elementals: Landscape from Lunn Studios for Robert Kaufman 


Grove 2 Batik from Lunn Studios by Robert Kaufman.



Elementals: Boxed In by Lunn Studios for Robert Kaufman 



Love these new Prisma Element from Art Gallery Fabrics. The Navy has some silver metallic and the cream has gold metallic. We also restocked Pure Element Solids! 


Also tossed in some Square Elements in basic neutrals.


Adding to our Northcott Stonehenge range - the greens. We have almost completed our addition of the full Stonehenge collection!


Some Timeless Treasures Tonga Batiks. (I'm sensing a blue/green feel to this batch of recent deliveries.)


Poems from Pebbles - Malka Dubrasky's latest blue and greens for Moda Fabrics


Jennifer Sampou Studio Stash 2 from Robert Kaufman. Oh I can't wait to start a quilt with these. Toss in some Yarn Dyes, denims and chambrays and maybe a lime green corduroy - ahhh! 


On to lighter side we have some awesome new Star Wars! 






If you are still reading - I must toss in these awesome pinup men from Alexander Henry! "Feelin' Lucky" 


Always lots of great inspiration! Now.... what to do with those men? Did I hear you say, trapunto wallhanging of men in a garden of fourleaf clovers? That would be fabulous! When in doubt, the men are great for pillowcases! ;-) 

This is just a smattering of the goodies. Make sure to stop in soon! Let us know what you think of the latest finds! 

Happy Quilting! Julie 

















No comments:

Post a Comment