Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Preparations for Quilt Market

Spring Quilt Market is almost here! I have learned I must sign up early for my registration and "Sample Spree" tickets, however I always wait to book my travel arrangements. I find the 2-3 week prior to travel as the sweet spot for airline purchase. Worked like a charm again tonight. Now to just find hotel accomodations. Get the Hilton points or stay across the street... hmmm... Frank will be travelling with me to Salt Lake this May and it will be another fun working trip.

With the hubby along I don't know if I'll be able to swing in a visit to the exquisite Kura Door Spa this trip, however we are staying an extra day so hopefully we will find something fun to do.

Stay tuned for postings to the soon to be famous http://julieatquiltmarket.blogspot.com/ entries. We will be hosting our popular Post Market Review Wednesday, May 25, 2011. Call for your spot. We always have a great slide show and a ton of give aways to those who attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment