Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

I finally am starting a regular blog! Why now you ask?... Frank thought it would be a good idea. Seriously!

Over the past four and a half years I have wanted to start one and now we are settled enough at the shop for me to take on this new endeavor. SCARY! Now I'll actually have to post! :-)

The purpose of this blog is to share the innerworkings of the store including club preparations, fun events and new product.

I will add this to the blend of email and FaceBook communications. I cherish the email subscribers and Face Book fans that I want to honor the relationship. Rather than blanket emailing everyone all the time or posting to FB several times a day, I will use the blog for all my crazy ramblings.

So sit tight... this will be fun! Thank you for sharing this adventure with me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment